Darnell's Recount Darnell's Recount

Nice dude

Awesome to see how you finished it :3 I like the little rips to a different dimension or something. Cool graphics 'n shittt, nice work dude.

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

Eh what the hell

It's a cool game, very clever. And I enjoyed playing it, but I got all the achievments before the medals were added, what now? :/

How-To: Pixel/Grid How-To: Pixel/Grid

Okay, but....

You can just download the Pixeltools v2 extension for flash for free, which is way easier and less time consuming.

If you're scared of extensions or don't know how they work, this is indeed a nice tutorial. I use CS4, and pixeltools doesn't work in CS4, so this might come in handy. But I still have CS3, so I can just use CS3 with pixeltools to pixel easier.

I think you should've given a link to pixeltools or something.

PadTool PadTool

Lol

Not bad for a first submission, I smiled a couple of times :) The humor was decent, and the animation and graphics weren't very bad either, but I suggest a little more practice :)

Sift Heads 3 Sift Heads 3

Meh

Backgrounds were awesome, but the sticks their animations+body proportions were really weird. There are some glitches in it too, but it wasn't too bad. It's amusing for a while :)

Random Message generator Random Message generator

I've submitted a message too!

Awesome hah!

Deserves more than 2.17 =]

Gun Graphics Tutorial 2 Gun Graphics Tutorial 2

Well...

The drawings were awesome, but the animation+barrel kinda sucked... I would suggest more training at animating, but the graphix rock! :)

Ronin Warrior Ronin Warrior

Buggy as hell!

It doesn't work for a shit on apple - Safari. I can't scroll trough "levels" I can't do combo's it all doesn't work, I only can slash, block, jump and walk, so I keep stuck at the tutorial...
The graphics were cool so that gave some points.

Reben Reben

Well

The graphics are pretty nice, but I saw this uhmm not-so-good engine too much.

a 6/10 for the graphics.

Name Generator 3000 Name Generator 3000

Hahahaha!

Very funny, and it IS based on something, I don't get random stuff, it stays the same. Cool! :D

mrazerty responds: