All 31 art Reviews

things that i use things that i use

Hmm

You need to work on your perspectives. Ever heard of vanishing points?
It's as if the brush has a whole different perspective than the pencil and eraser.
And you need to add more shadow, too.

SpaceCakeNinja responds:

yeah i know :) thnx for the tip i only made the pencil and the rubber :3

The Freedom The Freedom

Damn

I want to go to an exhibition of yours. I know there'll be many exhibitions in the future for you sir... Sweet stuff.

The 1st Contact The 1st Contact

Hey bro

Sweet to see you're on Newgrounds.
I love the coloring, as always. And the colors fit really well together.

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

Ha!

Didn't the Swain just draw this as a kid? I don't think it's a parody or something but just an old scan from one of his kindergarten drawings. I love it. Even if it isn't a scan of an old drawing, he managed to make it seem like one pretty well actually. I love kindergarten/elementary school drawings. I have a map full of my old drawings as well, cool stuff.

Chalk Pastel Portrait Chalk Pastel Portrait

Pretty good.

The nose looks a bit weird though, seems like it lacks something. I also miss a little bit of bags under your eyes. Everybody has those, even though they might not be the first thing you think of when making a portrait. But overall, good work man.

Imperfect weapon Imperfect weapon

Oh snap

At first I thought he was smoking some kind of metallic joint, but then I looked closer... Damn. Great piece of art.

Mushroom Vendor Mushroom Vendor

Ergot.

Nice touch.

Stanley Sink Sponge Stanley Sink Sponge

Nice

Good to see you tried out that technique (:

CloudEater responds:

Hehe, thanks... it's a good technique :)

BRAINFEEDER BRAINFEEDER

Hehe

Flying Lotus anyone?
Nice shit.

Mxthod responds:

I think my neck is broken.

Flying Lotus.

f o c u s f o c u s

Great tribute to Alex Grey!

Really really good shit. When i saw it, it immediatly reminded me of Alex grey. Although the style is still significantly different, it still somewhat has that 'feeling'. I'm very interested in the techniques you used!

Mxthod responds:

I liked the idea of a visible flowing energy, I'm glad I was able to emulate his style and still make it my own. Thanks a lot.